Meletrix Zoom75 - Now available partially assembled! Just add keycaps.
The group buy will be live until December 1st!
The Zoom98 by Meletrix is their latest installment in the Zoom Series of keyboards. This Zoom features per-key RGB and a layout that combines an 1800 and full-size keyboard, and comes with an LCD by default! If you want to customize your board even more, there will be additional knob and badge modules available.
This version comes with lubed stabilizers and switches installed in a built keyboard. All you need to do is add keycaps! For more information on the Zoom98 or to view the barebones kit, please see the main listing!
In the box
- Built Keyboard
- Aluminum top & bottom case
- External weight
- PCB - Tri-Mode with flex cuts or Tri-Mode without flex cuts
- 2.4G USB Receiver
- Module - Tri-Mode PCB comes with LCD
- Daughterboard and JST Cable
- Ribbon Cables (2)
- Poron dampener kit
- PC Plate
- Installed WS 3.1 Stabilizers
- Li-ion Battery (2) - 2250 mAh
- Silicone Feet
- WS Morandi Switches
- POM Top
- POM Bottom
- UPE Stem
- 3.5mm Travel
- 50g Actuation
- 60g Bottom out
- 18mm Double stage spring
- Factory lubed
- Screws and installation hardware
- Coiled USB-C Cable
- 98% Layout
- Gasket Mount
- 1000hz polling in 2.4GHz and wireless. 125hz polling in bluetooth.
- Tri-Mode PCB - Available with or without flex cuts. Per-Key RGB. Multi layout hotswap.
- Wired PCB - No flex cuts or RGB. Multi-layout hotswap.
- 7.7° Typing angle
- 22mm front height
- Finish - EE is electrostatic coated, and SE is e-coated or anodized. Odyssey is anodized.
- Tri-Mode is VIA compatible. Wired is QMK and VIA compatible.
- EE/SE with Alu weight: 2.9kg
- EE with SS weight: 3.3kg
- SE with SS weight: 3.41kg
- Internal SS weight (optional addon): .471kg
The ETA for this GB is Q2 2024.
Estimated Date of Delivery: Please refer to our Project Updates page for the most up to date information.
NOTE: This is a Group Buy, and Group Buy terms and conditions apply. The estimated date of delivery is just that - an estimate. Delays and setbacks may occur. Upon purchase, you will be charged immediately. And by purchasing this item, you acknowledge everything stated above. For cancellations and refunds, please refer to our FAQs.