Meletrix ZoomPad - Now available partially assembled! Just add keycaps.
The group buy will be live until December 1st!
The ZoomPad by Meletrix is their latest installment in the Zoom Series of keyboards. While this keyboard companion is specifically designed to go with their Zoom75, it can be used to complete any desk setup.
This version comes with lubed stabilizers and switches installed in a built keyboard. All you need to do is add keycaps! For more information on the ZoomPad or to view the barebones kit, please see the main listing!
In the box
- Built Numpad
- Aluminum top & bottom case
- Nightlight knob and matching weight of your choice
- Tri-Mode hotswap 1.2mm PCB with RGB and LED Encoder
- PC plate
- DB + JST
- Li-ion battery
- Poron Dampener Kit (Plate foam, switch foam, PCB foam, gaskets)
- Installed WS 3.1 Stabilizer set
- Silicone feet
- WS Morandi Switches
- POM Top
- POM Bottom
- UPE Stem
- 3.5mm Travel
- 50g Actuation
- 60g Bottom out
- 18mm Double stage spring
- Factory lubed
- Hardware and allen keys
- 2.4G USB Receiver
- Gasket mount
- PCB: Tri-Mode (Wired, Bluetooth, and 2.4g), 1.2mm, per-key RGB
- PCB: Wired. QMK and Via compatible, 1.2mm, normal encoder, no RGB
- 5° Typing angle
- 20mm front height
- Upgraded electrostatic finish used on Wired and EE
- E-Coat (E-White) and anodized finish used on SE
- Case Material: 6063 Aluminum
- Battery Capacity: 600mAh
- Knob compatible with Zoom75 and Zoom65 V2
The ETA for this GB is Q2 2024.
Estimated Date of Delivery: Please refer to our Project Updates page for the most up to date information.
NOTE: This is a Group Buy, and Group Buy terms and conditions apply. The estimated date of delivery is just that - an estimate. Delays and setbacks may occur. Upon purchase, you will be charged immediately. And by purchasing this item, you acknowledge everything stated above. For cancellations and refunds, please refer to our FAQs.