Looking for extras? Go here!
The Ikki68 Aurora x Winter Breath is here!
We are pleased to be working with wuque.studio and Jr. Mars to bring you the Ikki68 Aurora x Winter Breath!
The Ikki68 Aurora is an affordable, injection molded, polycarbonate case, gasket-mount keyboard kit from Wuque Studio, the people behind Ikki68, OA Switches and more! This limited edition keyboard was created with ePBT Winter Breath designer Jr. Mars, and features glow in the dark patterns silk screened at the back.
The Aurora uses a variable gasket structure where you can choose how many mounting points to use in order to adjust the amount of bounce / firmness to your liking.
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate Case
- Case Finish: Translucent Top Case, Opaque Bottom Case
- 720g Weight Unbuilt (1040g Built)
- 6.5 Degree Typing Angle
- Gasket Mounting
- Hotswap PCB
- 1x Ikki68 Aurora x Winter Breath case (PC top case and bottom case)
- 1x Multi-layout hotswap QMK PCB (Bodo)
- 1x Hotswap Namebadge set
- 1x Default PC plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & case
- 1x Silicone Gaskets Set
- 1x Poron Gaskets Set
- 1x Keyboard storage case
- 1x Coiled USB cable
- 6x 2u + 1x 6.25u set of color matches stabilizers.
1x blank logo chip color, color matched to the plate.
- Extra screws, diodes, sockets, keyboard feet, hex screwdriver.
- Case material: Injection molded Polycarbonate.
- Default plate material: PC
- Weight (fully assembled, with optional weight): 1040g
- Weight (fully assembled, no optional weight): 720g
- Case finish: Translucent top case, Opaque bottom case.
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Dimensions: 13.6" x 4.4"
- Base height: 0.9" tall without rubber feet
* Aurora x Winter Breath case and ePBT Winter Breath will be color matched by different sets of people, and they will be produced at two different factories. There may be slight variation in final colors from renders. We will try our best to match as close as possible to the Pantone chip picked by the designer.
For more information on Ikki68 Aurora R2, and links to international vendors, check out the listings on Wuque's site.
The set will run from November 12th 11:00 AM ET to November 26th 11:59 PM ET.
Estimated Date of Delivery: Please refer to our Project Updates page for the most up to date information.
This is a Group Buy, and Group Buy terms and conditions apply. The estimated date of delivery is just that - an estimate. Delays and setbacks may occur. Upon purchase, you will be charged immediately. And by purchasing this item, you acknowledge everything stated above. There are no refunds or cancellations for this order. For more information, check out our FAQ
The Ikki68 Aurora is DIY, enthusiast product. It is not terribly complicated to assemble, but some basic tool skills such as managing torque with a screwdriver, and some basic keyboard building skills such as how to install stabilizers, hotswap switches are required.
Reading and following the build guide is essential, especially if it's your first time building. Please make sure you are aware of this before building Aurora.
Love this keyboard! I wasn't a big fan of the flex feel until I got this one, using it with Aqua King 64g switches and it feels so soft and smooth. Added a brass weight plate as well which looks very cure although you can't really see it.
This is my first 65% keyboard and I'm absolutely in love with it, I like it so much that I don't care about not having F keys anymore.
Color is more on the pink side rather than purple/lavender which is also very very pretty. Paired it with PBT cherry blossom and Osume chocolate mochi novelties and it looks awesome, also ordered Winter Breath novelties kit to match! It comes with matching stabilizers in the same color and they're just super cute!
Configs can be managed through VIA software and I do wish there was more RGB schemes variety because the snowflake is a complete shine through and it's very bright so it's hard to pick a well balanced RGB pattern.
The kit is really nice, very satisfied with the sound and feel of the board. But the bottom case and stab color are mismatched compared to the render pictures.
Board has nice flex because of the flex cuts on the PCB and plate. Actual color of the top case didn't come out as the render, however its still a nice board. Was easy plug and play with VIA. Nice sound from the board, but that depends on what switches you use. This is the board to get if you want something pink and like the Winter Breath details throughout the board.