CannonKeys is pleased to bring you the GMK Missing Keys group buy!Similar to the formerly run "Hadapter" this set is meant to help you extend your OG dyesub or doubleshot keysets to something that can be used on a modern board. With it, you can:
- Convert vintage Cherry ISO sets to ANSI
- Provide compatibility for smaller form factors (40/60/65/75/1800)
- Convert vintage text+icon mod ANSI sets to icon mod ANSI sets
- Act as a mod kit for obscure layout vintage boards so their alphas can be used in modern layout builds
- MOQ: 150
- Estimated Date of Delivery: January 2020
- Group buy runs from August 1, 2019 to August 31, 2019.
NOTE: This is a Group Buy, and Group Buy terms and conditions apply. The estimated date of delivery is just that - an estimate. Delays and setbacks may occur. Upon purchase, you will be charged immediately. And by purchasing this item, you acknowledge everything stated above. There are no refunds or cancellations for this order. For more information, check out our FAQ
If you order other products with this GB, they will be delayed, and ship when the GB ships!