Meletrix Zoom65 - 65% Keyboard With a Knob
In stock extras from the Zoom65 EE Pre-Order
We are pleased to be working with Meletrix to bring you their flagship board, the Zoom65!
This 65%, gasket mount keyboard is now available in 10 different case colors and 9 different knob/weight finishes, allowing for ultimate personalization! R2 features the addition of a PVD Mirror Prism weight and knob option as well as matching Zoomcaps available as an addon for your Zoom65! Just add some switches as well for a complete build.
Check out the configurator to see some the possible combinations!
Addons: Zoomcaps, Barebones kits, weights & knobs, wireless PCB, PORON dampener kit, storage bag, keyboard feet, PORON gaskets, and brass internal weight.
- Assembled or Unassembled: Unassembled
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Front height: 20mm
- Top case material: Aluminum
- Bottom case material: Aluminum
- Weight material: Aluminum or SS
- Knob material: Aluminum or Brass
- Mounting structure: Gasket mount
- Assembled weight: 1.3kg
- Aluminum top & bottom
- Aluminum or stainless steel weight of buyer's choice
- Aluminum or brass rotary encoder knob matching the weight
- Hotswap multi layout Bluetooth PCB
- Compatible with VIA. ESD Protected. Can be used in wired or wireless mode.
- Flex cut polycarbonate plate
- WS Stabilizers for a complete build
- 2300 mAh Li-ion battery
- Coiled USB cable
- Foam dampener kit
- Switch foam
- Plate foam
- PCB foam
- Bottom case foam
- Keyboard feet
- Screws and other installation tools and accessories
- Faux suede storage bag
Great little board that sounds and feels great, and looks excessively premium for the price.
Beautiful keyboard, great packaging too. Had everything I needed to assemble, with all small parts separated into small bags. Only thing is that I watched a building stream to help me put the board together since I've never fully assembled a board before.
I couldn't be happier with this kit. The build quality is excellent and you really get everything you need and then some. The customization options were great. The build directions were great. It was delivered quickly (by group buy standards). I really doubt there's another kit out there with the same quality at this price point.
Received my Zoom65, packaged very securely with all the contents included. Very happy and the build experience was great!
This keyboard is amazing and arrived quickly too. I'm definitely going to buy another one but a TKL version to see if there's any difference in terms of sound between the both of them,