Extras from the Tsukuyomi Keyboard Group Buy!
Addons include extra PCBs and extra plates
Limit one Sagittarius keyboard per order, all sales are final.
From the mind of Persocom comes this moon-inspired board - the Tsukuyomi.
Here are some of his thoughts on the naming:
There really isn't much of a grand meaning or reasoning here. I grew up watching anime in the late 90s - early 2000s.
There was an abundance of soft colors, fine lines, and crescent moon/night sky imagery that gives me heaps of nostalgia when looking back at it.
The name "Tsukuyomi" exists in different contexts between media and religion, but the name of the board was pulled directly from the manga Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase.
It was the first thought in my head. That's it.
But inspiration aside - CannonKeys is excited to be able to bring you this cute keyboard!
- 65% + Macro Column Layout
- 7 degree typing angle
- ~19mm front height
Top-mounted plate (includes o-rings for optional burger mounting)
- Your choice of WK or WKL Top
Each Tsukuyomi Keyboard will come with the following:
- 1x 6063 aluminum board top
- 1x 6063 aluminum board bottom
- 1x Brass weight
- 1x Anodized Black Aluminum Plate
- 1x Brass Badge
- QMK + VIA Compatible PCB designed by CannonKeys w/ ESD protection
- Custom Feet (8mm bumpon compatible, so if you lose the custom feet, they are easily replaceable with bumpons)
- O-rings for burger mounting
- Microfiber cloth and padded zip case with foam
Note: The colors shown here are prototype photos. Production colors will be close, but might not be an exact match to the shown colors.
What is the difference between A stock, A minus stock, and B stock?
A stock will have no visible exterior blemishes. A minus stock can have minor blemishes seen when built. B stock can have slightly larger visible blemishes seen when built such as scratches and small dents.