The Satisfaction 75 is a 75% keyboard featuring a rotary encoder (knob), and an OLED screen. The design was inspired by Pirate Captain Henry Morgan's flagship vessel the "Satisfaction". The curve in the back of the case is reminiscent of a pirate ship.
The keyboard has all of the following features:
- OLED Screen
- Real time clock
- Rotary encoder with really nice knobs
- VIA Configurator Support and Powered by QMK
- STM32 ARM Microprocessor
- South facing backlight LEDs (single color)
- "Burger" o-ring top mount plate
- 6 degree slope
- Aluminum Top and Bottom, Brass plate, Brass weight
- Right side USB-C
- Weighs 1.7 kg / 3.75 lbs without switches, PCB, keycaps, or knob
Every kit comes with a top, bottom, sandblasted brass plate, and sandblasted and engraved weight. Additionally, a PCB, an OLED screen (white or blue), rotary encoder, and knob will also be provided.
Each Satisfaction75 will also come with a neoprene carrying sleeve.
Check out all the available extras!