The AluMizu Bundle
AluMizu Keycaps + Aluminum Ikki68 Aurora
This bundle is a collaboration with Rensuya to bring you a full aluminum Ikki68 Aurora in their Mizu theme. This bundle is limited to 410 units.
Included with the bundle:
- Aluminum Case: Ikki68 Aurora E-white top case and anodized bottom case
- Aluminum Keycaps: Alumizu Base Kit, WS Special Kit
- Bluetooth/VIA PCB: Aurora PCB06 (Iceland, BT and VIA compatible). Can be used in both wired and wireless mode. 1.2mm.
- Hotswap “极光水” badge and badge base
- PC plate
- Mizu stabilizers (6x2U, 1x 6.25U)
- Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- Weight Pad (Use this if you are not using the brass weight)
- Battery Pad (Use this if you are not using the battery)
- Silicon gasket set
- Poron Gaskets set
- Keyboard case
- Coiled USB cable
- Mizu themed
- Keyboard feet
- Extra stab washers, screws, diodes, sockets, hex screwdriver
- Battery Size: 3543114
Note: Battery is not included.
Add on information
- Linear switch
- Top housing: Polycarbonate
- Bottom housing: UHMWPE
- Stem: POM
- 5-pin PCB Mount
- Total travel distance: 3.8mm
- Actuation travel: 1.90 ± 0.5mm
- Actuation force: 53 ± 5g
- Bottom-out force: 63.5g
Poron Dampener Kit:
- Poron sheet for PCB
- Poron plate foam
Keycap Quality Guide
The Ikki68 Aurora is DIY, enthusiast product. It is not terribly complicated to assemble, but some basic tool skills such as managing torque with a screwdriver, and some basic keyboard building skills such as how to install stabilizers, hotswap switches are required.
With keycap set group buys, renders are shown to give a sense of what the final product will look like. The end product may differ slightly in color from the renders that you see. By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that there may be differences between the renders and final products.
Reading and following the build guide is essential, especially if it's your first time building. Please make sure you are aware of this before building Aurora.