Mammoth75 - The newest keyboard from Wuque Studio!
This version has a brass bottom.
We are pleased to be working with wuque.studio to bring you their newest keyboard- Mammoth75.
This keyboard is a gasket mounted 75% with exploded arrow keys and a large knob. It is being offered in four colors, four bottom materials/finishes, and with 3 PCB options available as addons. Plenty of options to make this keyboard truly yours!
Addons include PCBs, Plates, Daughterboards, and foam.
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Front height: 19.5 mm
- Top case material: Aluminum
- Bottom case material: Brass
- Mounting structure: Gasket Mount
- Aluminum top case, brass bottom case kit weight (unbuilt): 4.2kg
- Sandblasted Brass
- Mirror PVD Brass
- Top Case (Aluminum)
- Bottom Case (Sandblasted or Mirror PVD Brass
- PC Plate
- WS Stabilizers for a complete build
- M1 PCB and daughter board
- PCB is 1.2mm thick
- PORON gaskets
- PORON dampener between plate and PCB
- PORON foam between PCB and switches
- PORON foam under PCB
- 1x Brass, 1x Aluminum, magnetic bottom
- Encoder holder
- Screws and rubber feet
Wired, hotswap, Supports QMK/VIA, split space bars, left/right split shift, backspace split, stepped/normal caps lock.
For all PCB specifications, please check PCB table here.
A standard sized, widely available LiPo battery is required for Bluetooth editions but it's not included with the kit. The battery spec for this keyboard is 3543114.