Mammoth75 - The newest keyboard from Wuque Studio!
This version has a brass bottom. Upon purchasing this keyboard, you will receive a form via email to choose your color.
We are pleased to be working with wuque.studio to bring you their newest keyboard- Mammoth75.
This keyboard is a gasket mounted 75% with exploded arrow keys and a large knob. It is being offered in four colors, four bottom materials/finishes, and with 3 PCB options available as addons. Plenty of options to make this keyboard truly yours!
Addons include PCBs, Plates, Daughterboards, and foam.
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Front height: 19.5 mm
- Top case material: Aluminum
- Bottom case material: Brass
- Mounting structure: Gasket Mount
- Aluminum top case, brass bottom case kit weight (unbuilt): 4.2kg
- Sandblasted Brass
- Mirror PVD Brass
- Top Case (Aluminum)
- Bottom Case (Sandblasted or Mirror PVD Brass
- PC Plate
- WS Stabilizers for a complete build
- M1 PCB and daughter board
- PCB is 1.2mm thick
- PORON gaskets
- PORON dampener between plate and PCB
- PORON foam between PCB and switches
- PORON foam under PCB
- 1x Brass, 1x Aluminum, magnetic bottom
- Encoder holder
- Screws and rubber feet
Wired, hotswap, Supports QMK/VIA, split space bars, left/right split shift, backspace split, stepped/normal caps lock.
For all PCB specifications, please check PCB table here.
A standard sized, widely available LiPo battery is required for Bluetooth editions but it's not included with the kit. The battery spec for this keyboard is 3543114.
Group Buy Close: February 7th, 11:59 PM ET
NOTE: This is a Group Buy, and Group Buy terms and conditions apply. The estimated date of delivery is just that - an estimate. Delays and setbacks may occur. Upon purchase, you will be charged immediately. And by purchasing this item, you acknowledge everything stated above. There are no refunds or cancellations for this order. For more information, check out our FAQ