Mammoth75 - The newest keyboard from Wuque Studio!
This version has a brass bottom.
We are pleased to be working with wuque.studio to bring you their newest keyboard- Mammoth75.
This keyboard is a gasket mounted 75% with exploded arrow keys and a large knob. It is being offered in four colors, four bottom materials/finishes, and with 3 PCB options available as addons. Plenty of options to make this keyboard truly yours!
Addons include PCBs, Plates, Daughterboards, and foam.
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Front height: 19.5 mm
- Top case material: Aluminum
- Bottom case material: Brass
- Mounting structure: Gasket Mount
- Aluminum top case, brass bottom case kit weight (unbuilt): 4.2kg
- Sandblasted Brass
- Mirror PVD Brass
- Top Case (Aluminum)
- Bottom Case (Sandblasted or Mirror PVD Brass
- PC Plate
- WS Stabilizers for a complete build
- M1 PCB and daughter board
- PCB is 1.2mm thick
- PORON gaskets
- PORON dampener between plate and PCB
- PORON foam between PCB and switches
- PORON foam under PCB
- 1x Brass, 1x Aluminum, magnetic bottom
- Encoder holder
- Screws and rubber feet
Wired, hotswap, Supports QMK/VIA, split space bars, left/right split shift, backspace split, stepped/normal caps lock.
For all PCB specifications, please check PCB table here.
A standard sized, widely available LiPo battery is required for Bluetooth editions but it's not included with the kit. The battery spec for this keyboard is 3543114.
I too received my brass pvd without the mammoth logo, it's missing from the bottom. still waiting to hear from cannon keys.
Board looks amazing. unfortunately i rec'd mine brass pvd with the mammoth logo missing from the bottom. still waiting to hear from cannon keys. once this issue gets resolved this board is def end game for me.