Upon purchasing this keyboard, you will receive an email to a form where you can select your color. Please fill this out ASAP!
A premium 5x12 Ortholinear Keyboard. Nasp, the designer of the ATLAS keyboard thought there was a real need in the community for a mid to high-end custom 5x12 ortho, so after following some Fusion360 tutorials, he decided on make his own. The design has been reviewed and modified by CannonKeys to ensure a successful group buy!
- 5x12 ortho custom (Preonic layout)
- Brass Pen Rail
- 2 degree angle (mostly so the pen rail is functional)
- top mount with no seams - the bottom plate covers most of the bottom so you can slide the plate and PCB up into the board (like the Neuron)
- bottom plate also curves up into the back (similar to Keycult No. 2 rev.1 TKL)
- LEDs diffusers on front and sides for LED underglow
- 21 RGB LEDs
- Open Source Hotswap PCB (Will be opened sourced after Group Buy)
- Weight about 2.3lbs unbuilt (without keycaps, PCB, or switches)
Each Atlas purchase will include:
- Atlas Keyboard Case Aluminum Top + Brass Bottom
- Acrylic Diffusers
- Brass Plate
- Brass Pen Rail
- Atlas Hotswap PCB + Daughterboard + JST Cable
- Carrying Case
- Dark Grey
- Navy Blue
- E White (Note: You must purchase the e-white addon for $20 to select E-white)
5x12 Ortho, 2U space, Full Grid, and 2x2U
Extra PCB available: here
Group Buy Close: June 13th, 2020
Estimated Date of Delivery: December 2020
NOTE: This is a Group Buy, and Group Buy terms and conditions apply. The estimated date of delivery is just that - an estimate. Delays and setbacks may occur. Upon purchase, you will be charged immediately. And by purchasing this item, you acknowledge everything stated above. There are no refunds or cancellations for this order. For more information, check out our FAQ
If you order other products with this GB, they will be delayed, and ship when this GB ships!
Not in the USA?
- EU - Mykeyboard.eu