Weekly Update - July 18, 2019
Weekly Update - July 18, 2019
General Update - I'll be away from July 25th to August 9th. I will be at the Seattle Keyboard Meetup - come find me to grab a CannonKeys sticker! And after the meetup, I'll be on vacation.
Any orders placed between July 25th and August 9th will ship upon my return. All orders placed up until July 24th will be shipped before the trip!
- Ortho48 and Practice60 kits are in stock!
- Unfortunately, there was a slight delay in Ortho60 and Practice65 kits production. They will not arrive before my trip, but should be here the week of August 11th.
- The Ortho75 is a 15x5 ortholinear kit, that fits into a 60% case. The firmware is complete, and an order has been placed. ETA for stock is Monday.
- I'm (still) working on an app that should make flashing the Blue Pills easier.
- The Instant60 PCB is in stock and shipping! The latest VIA release has support for it. A Mac OS X binary is coming soon. ANSI variants are out of stock, but will be restocked on Monday.
- The AN-C 60 PCB has passed prototyping and is available for preorder. It has support for these layouts, and will be configurable in VIA Configurator. It also features RGB underglow. There is a chance they will arrive before my trip - in that case, preorders will ship before.
- The group buy for GMK Peaches n Cream has started! Base and Spacebar kits have hit MOQ. The 40s kit could use some help! If 500 base sets are sold, the price will drop to $139.99!
- The order for GMK Wavez has been placed. A first round of samples has been received, and we are iterating with GMK to refine the colors.
- GMK WoB/BoW Extension Kits will start running on July 22, 2019.
- GMK Voyage starts on August 1, 2019.
- The Satisfaction 75 group buy was a great success! Thank you all for the support. There are more details available on Geekhack.
- The keyboard cases, RAMA Knobs, FR4 plates, and PCBs are all undergoing manufacturing.
- OLED screen, CF plates, Encoders, and Default + Pearloid knobs have all arrived.
- Keep your eyes open for the SatisKracken artisan knob release, details will be released soon.
- There are still more custom knobs being developed.
- The Brutal60 has been completely shipped. All extras have been raffled away.
- Tsangan plate extras are available! We have restocked.
- There will be another round of Brutal60 keyboards in a different, secret color. ETA is Late August
- The order for idb60 has been placed with the manufacturer. PCBs have also been ordered. We are on track.
- CannonKeys will be running the Equinox keyboard, in collaboration with Ion Keyboard's Pwner and ai03
- A secret new project is currently underway...
- Two different Peaches N Cream deskmats are available for group buy!
- The group buy for the GMK Wavez deskmat is now live!
- Both above mentioned deskmat group buys will end on August 1st.
- The first two CannonKeys designs are open for preorder! Check out The Great Wave mat and the Logo Pattern mat.
- The order has been placed for Milky Gateron Yellows, they will be stocked by the week of August 11th.
- GMK Screw In Stabilizers have been ordered and will arrive next week.
- Keyboard sleeves are on their way. They will be available in two sizes, one for 60, 65, and 75% boards. The other for TKL and 1800 boards.
- CannonKeys stickers have arrived!