Note: These keyboard kits are all B stock for this initial run - and priced accordingly! Future runs of this kit will be more expensive. The arrow blocker may need some sanding down to not rub against the 1.75U shift key above it.
The Stacked65 is the first keyboard kit in our Stacked series -- a line of new stacked acrylic keyboard kits from CannonKeys! This board is designed out of 3mm thick layered acrylic pieces, and has a very distinctive acrylic case sound.
This keyboard serves as an affordable entry point into the DIY keyboard hobby - and is also a great upgrade path for your Practice65 v2! The plate/PCB assembly from the Practice65 v2 can drop in to the Stacked65 case.
And, we also have a Build Guide to help you put this kit together!
Each one of these kits comes with:
- 7 Layer Acrylic Keyboard Case
- 2 Layers Acrylic Keyboard Feet
- 1 1.5mm Plate
- 12 M2x6 Screws
- 6 M2x15 Standoffs
- 6 M2x5 Screws
- 3 M2x5 Standoffs
- 1 Savage65 PCB
You will need a soldering iron, solder, and 1.5mm Hex Head Screwdriver to assemble this kit.
You will also need to purchase:
- Up to 68 switches
- Be sure to purchase a keycap set with a 1.75U Right Shift Key
- Stabilizers - up to 3x2U and a 6.25U or 7U
- Left Shift, Enter, and Backspace all need a 2U stabilizer.
- The spacebar will need a 6.25U or 7U stabilizer depending on your selected layout