The Stacked60 is a continuation of our Stacked series -- a line of stacked acrylic keyboard kits from CannonKeys! This board is designed out of 3mm thick layered acrylic pieces, and has a very distinctive acrylic case sound.
This keyboard serves as an affordable entry point into the DIY keyboard hobby.
And, we also have a Build Guide to help you put this kit together!
Each one of these kits comes with:
- 7 Layer Acrylic Keyboard Case
- 4 Layers Acrylic Keyboard Feet
- Clear bottom layer
- Clear feet layers
- 1.6mm FR4 plate
- M2x15 Brass Standoff x 8
- M2x6 Brass Standoff x 3
- M2x6 Stainless Hex Screw x 22
- 1 AN-Cv2 PCB
You will need a soldering iron, solder, and 1.5mm Hex Head Screwdriver to assemble this kit.
You will also need to purchase:
- Up to 62 switches
- Most standard kits should fit this formfactor.
- Stabilizers - up to 3x2U and a 6.25U or 7U
- Left Shift, Enter, and Backspace all need a 2U stabilizer.
- The spacebar will need a 6.25U or 7U stabilizer depending on your selected layout