Satisfaction75 by Upas
The Satisfaction 75 is a 75% keyboard featuring a rotary encoder (knob), and an OLED screen. The design was inspired by Pirate Captain Henry Morgan's flagship vessel the "Satisfaction". The curve in the back of the case is reminiscent of a pirate ship.
The keyboard has all of the following features:
- OLED Screen
- Real time clock
- Rotary encoder
- VIA Configurator Support and Powered by QMK
- STM32 or equivalent ARM Microprocessor
- South facing backlight LEDs (single color)
- "Burger" o-ring top mount plate
- 6 degree slope
- Aluminum Top and Bottom, Brass plate, Brass weight (unsealed)
- Right side USB-C
- Weighs 1.7 kg / 3.75 lbs without switches, PCB, keycaps, or knob
- Pirate Black
- Cloud White
- Deep Ocean Blue
- Mermaid Purple (New!)
- Seaweed Green (New!)
New to Round 2:
- New Colors
- Microfiber cloth
- Custom CannonKeys Carrying Case
- Improved ESD protection on PCB (grounding foam)
- Extra spacer for OLED on PCB
- Smaller USB Hole
- Smoother bottom chamfer (it's not as sharp)
- Custom Compass Knob in Black, Silver, or Gold Aluminum or PVD Brass
- Black or Silver RAMA Knob
Every kit comes with a top, bottom, sandblasted brass plate, and sandblasted and engraved weight. Additionally, a PCB, an OLED screen (white), rotary encoder, and custom compass knob will also be provided.
Each Satisfaction75 will also come with a custom carrying case.
Got a nice Navy colored board and it just sounds and feels so nice! Perfect size too!
Joined the R2 group buy for white and really love this board. I have the programmed bongo cat on my screen. Would Forsure join in a R3 in a different color way.
The satisfaction 75, pretty nice look and heft but the typing experience is lackluster in comparison to the hype.