The Brutal60 is back again!
The Brutal60 is back for another round! The Boston City Hall inspired 60% that kicked off our Brutalist Series of boards is back. This time, we're offering the Brutal60 in WK, WKL, and HHKB.
This product does not come with a PCB
- Aluminum top and bottom
- FR4 ANSI Plate
- WKL and HHKB come with a Tsangan Plate
- Standard (WK) comes with a Standard Plate
- Burger mount (Top mount w/ o-rings)
- 7.5 degree angle
- 20 mm front height (Same as Tofu)
- 34 mm back height
- Polyfill will be provided to fill the space and help tune the sound
- Weighs 1 kg (2.2 lbs) without plate/PCB/switches
- Foam carrying case
- Aqua and Lilac do not have a cannon logo on the inside of the case, only the outside.
Need a PCB or extra plate?
Quality Disclaimer: The Brutal60 is a board aimed to stay within a budget, and maintain affordability. It's fully aluminum and anodized beautifully, but to achieve this price point, the quality bar is lower than some of our more "premium line" boards, such as the Satisfaction75 and Chimera65. Customers have been happy with the quality of the Brutal-line boards, but we like to communicate this prior to purchase.
In general, large defects to visible faces will make a board B stock. But minor issues, small issues that are only visible in just the right angle of lighting, or small dents or blemishes on the bottom of the case that are not visible when the keyboard is fully built and on the desk will not cause a B stock evaluation.
- Other 60% PCBs may be supported