The Ikki68 Aurora x Zen Pond here!
We are pleased to be working with wuque.studio and Sayantan to bring you the Ikki68 Aurora x Zen Pond!
The Ikki68 Aurora is an affordable, injection molded, polycarbonate case, gasket-mount keyboard kit from Wuque Studio, the people behind Ikki68, OA Switches and more! This limited edition keyboard takes on the Koi fish theme from designer Sayantan's GMK Zen Pond.
Addons include PCBs, Alu Top Cases, Plates, Brass Weight, Gaskets, Poron Dampener Kit, and Storage Bag
NOTE: Limit 2 per household, limited to 450 units
- Aluminum Top Case, Polycarbonate Bottom Case
- Weight: (fully assembled, with optional weight): 1150g
- Weight: (fully assembled, no optional weight): 830g
- 6.5 Degree Typing Angle
- Gasket Mounting
- Hotswap PCB
- 1x Ikki68 Aurora x Zen Pond case (Alu top case and PC bottom case).
- 1x Multi-layout hot swap QMK PCB (Bodo)
- 1x Hotswap Namebadge set
- 1x Default PC plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & case
- 1x Silicone Gaskets Set
- 1x Poron Gaskets Set
- 1x Keyboard storage case
- 1x Coiled USB cable
- 6x 2u + 1x 6.25u set of color matched stabilizers.
- Extra screws, diodes, sockets, keyboard feet, hex screwdriver
- Case material: Aluminum Top case, PC bottom case.
- Default plate material: PC
- Weight (fully assembled, with optional weight): 1150g
- Weight (fully assembled, no optional weight): 830g
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Dimensions: 13.6" x 4.4"
- Base height: 0.9" tall without rubber feet
For more information on Ikki68 Aurora R2, and links to international vendors, check out the listings on Wuque's site.
The set will run from November 12th 11:00 AM ET to November 26th 11:59 PM ET.
Estimated Date of Delivery: May, 2022
This is a Group Buy, and Group Buy terms and conditions apply. The estimated date of delivery is just that - an estimate. Delays and setbacks may occur. Upon purchase, you will be charged immediately. And by purchasing this item, you acknowledge everything stated above. There are no refunds or cancellations for this order. For more information, check out our FAQ
The Ikki68 Aurora is DIY, enthusiast product. It is not terribly complicated to assemble, but some basic tool skills such as managing torque with a screwdriver, and some basic keyboard building skills such as how to install stabilizers, hotswap switches are required.
Reading and following the build guide is essential, especially if it's your first time building. Please make sure you are aware of this before building Aurora.