Following the success of the Brutal60, the Savage65 shares the same Boston City Hall inspired design language, in a 65% form factor.
The keyboard features the following:
- Aluminum top and bottom
- White FR4 plates in both 7U and 625U configurations
- Each keyboard comes with 2 plates, so you can pick your preferred configuration
- Burger mount (Top mount w/ O rings) - o-rings included!
- 7.5 degree angle
- 20 mm front height (Same as Tofu)
- 34 mm back height
- USB-C port
Weighs 1.13 kg (2.5 lbs) without plate/PCB/switches
- Test build was 3.125 lbs
CannonKeys designed Savage65 PCB (VIA support coming soon, non-hotswap)
- Bumpons included
- Polyfill will be included to achieve the intended sound
- Supports TADA68 and KBD67 PCBs
Quality Disclaimer: The Savage65 is a board aimed to stay within a budget, and maintain affordability. It's fully aluminum and anodized beautifully, but to achieve this price point, the quality bar is lower than some of our more "premium line" boards, such as the Satisfaction75 and Chimera65. Customers have been happy with the quality of the Brutal-line boards, but we like to communicate this prior to purchase.
In general, large defects to visible faces will make a board B stock. But minor issues, small issues that are only visible in just the right angle of lighting, or small dents on the bottom of the case that are not visible when the keyboard is fully built and on the desk will not cause a B stock evaluation.