Following the success of the Brutal60, the Savage65 shares the same Boston City Hall inspired design language, in a 65% form factor.
NOTE: Limit 1 Per Order. Orders with more than one Savage65 will be cancelled.
The keyboard features the following:
- Custom fitted CannonKeys hard foam carrying case
- PC top and bottom
- Black FR4 standard plate in 6.25u layout
- Burger mount (Top mount w/ O rings) - o-rings included!
- 7.5 degree angle
- 20 mm front height (Same as Tofu)
- 34 mm back height
- USB-C port
- Colored PC has a painted finish
CannonKeys designed Savage65 solder PCB (including VIA support)
- Bumpons included
- Savage65 PCB includes headers so that you can solder on and add WS2812B LED strips for RGB underglow. LED strips not included.
- Polyfill will be included to achieve the intended sound
- Supports Instant65 (hotswap and in-stock), TADA68, and KBD67 PCBs
Extra PCBs are available here
Extra Plates (including 7U plates) are available here
Quality Disclaimer: The Savage65 is a board aimed to stay within a budget, and maintain affordability. It's fully Polycarbonate and finished beautifully, but to achieve this price point, the quality bar is lower than some of our more "premium line" boards, such as the Satisfaction75 and Chimera65. Customers have been happy with the quality of the Brutal-line boards, but we like to communicate this prior to purchase.
In general, large defects to visible faces will make a board B stock. But minor issues, small issues that are only visible in just the right angle of lighting, or small dents on the bottom of the case that are not visible when the keyboard is fully built and on the desk will not cause a B stock evaluation.
Due to the softness of PC, excess force can cause the screws and threading to strip. Do not use brute force.
Standard 6.25U Plate: