Extras from the Angel Keyboard Group Buy!
All sales are final.
A pin mount seamless 65% keyboard kit.
>> ADDONS ARE AVAILABLE HERE <<
Addons include extra PCBs and extra plates.
- Prophet design language, with a consistent sound profile and type feel
- "Pin mount" mounting style:
- There is no pressure from the top half of the case on the plate. There are 4 pins in the corners of the base that hold the plate in place and it rests on the lip of the base. The theory is that the lack of downward pressure allows the plate more freedom of movement towards the center whilst still retaining an even pressure around the edge of the board
- 6° typing angle
- Aluminum case
- Top is available in Winkey and WKL
- PCB - Designed by westfoxtrot, finished in matte black
- Plate - ANSI Full layout, Polypropylene (White)
- E Black
- E White
- Anodized Aluminum
- 1x Top (Winkey or WKL)
- 1x Bottom
- 1x PCB (Solderable, NOT Hotswap)
- 1x Plate (ANSI Full / Polypropylene)
- 1x Carrying Case
What is the difference between A stock, A minus stock, and B stock?
A stock will have no visible exterior blemishes. A minus stock can have minor blemishes seen when built. B stock can have slightly larger visible blemishes seen when built such as scratches and small dents.
I adore my Angel. The feel, the sound: everything. It's not as hefty as some boards due to lack of a weight, but it's well worth it. I built it with a half POM plate.
Sunset Surfing on the E-White looks amazing. Just sayin'!