New consistent finish with texture!
Second version of our Next-Gen finish, with glitter added for a sparkle effect.
Third version of our Next-Gen finish, utilizing a multi-coat technique to apply a smooth pearlescent clear coat over the base color.
Budget Price, Endgame Feel
Originally designed by kkatano, the Bakeneko60 is an open-source keyboard featuring an o-ring gasket. An o-ring between the plate and PCB provides friction to hold the plate/PCB assembly in the one-piece case. Cutouts on the PCB allow the o-ring to rest on the mounting points built into the case. The result is a bouncy typing feel with a great sound profile
Customize Your Build
Several addons are available including different types of o-rings, wrist rests, and PCBs!
• Bakeneko60 Cast Aluminum Case
• CannonKeys Custom Foam Carrying Case (Black)
• 50A Silicone O-Ring Gasket
• FR4 Universal Plate
• CannonKeys ANSI Layout Hotswap PCB
• C3 Unified Daughterboard (with ESD protection) and JST Cable
• Microfiber Cloth
• (3) 2u Cherry Clip-in Stabilizers, (1) 6.25u Cherry Clip-in Stabilizer with CannonKeys Wire. Due to the mounting style of this keyboard, screw in stabilizers are not supported on backspace and space.
• Custom Bumpon-compatible Silicone Feet
• 60% o-ring gasket mounted keyboard
• FR4 universal plate
• CannonKeys hotswap PCB with ANSI layout (Solder PCB addon available)
• 6 degree typing angle
• 700g weight unbuilt, 1.1kg weight built
In order to allow us a quicker cadence of restocks and keep the price low, our Bakeneko60 uses a casting process. Please reference the quality guide below on what you can expect for surface finish quality with the Bakeneko60.
We use photos of our products in hand when possible to show how they look in realistic situations. Sometimes the product might look different within the same listing- this is generally caused by different lighting conditions. When possible, we try to use different lighting conditions to show what the product might look like in different scenarios.
Probably the best feeling and sounding keyboard I could own for this price range. The o-ring system makes it bouncy and very fun to type on.
The Bakeneko60 have become one of my favorite keyboard including the Bakeneko65 easy to assemble great quality and one of the best entry level. I have recommended this keyboard to many of my friends that don't want to break the bank on a keyboard. I currently own two of this keyboard and looking forward to add more to my collection in different colors. Also I changed the color on my black keyboard
I love o ring mount
That’s the go to for me
Hope I get one more and can make one for my brother!
For the price, you won’t find a better feeling or sounding board.
Bought this board for a friend who just wanted a good budget board, he had no prior knowledge on mechs so I decided to build this with Lavender switches and he loves it! He now what’s to build one for work as well. 10/10 for the price