Weekly Update - April 22, 2019
- New stock for keyboard kits arrived today! Some Ortho48 kits are ready, and are back in stock. There are still some older stock Ortho60s and Practice60s left.
- As a reminder: My source for low profile sockets is now out of stock. The price there was amazing, and I doubt I'll be able to get that kind of rate. I'm working on sourcing more. Moving forward, they will no longer be provided with kits (as half of you guys don't use them anyways!) but will be available to purchase.
GMK Wavez is well underway, and has officially hit MOQ! There are only 8 days left to order, so don't miss out!
Group Buys and Preorders
- The Brutal60 has officially sold out. The order for the units was placed previously, and the factory is currently working on manufacturing.
- Plate order will be going out later this week, so if you need to make any changes or add/remove plates, please contact support <at> cannonkeys.com ASAP!
- The Instant60 PCB is available for preorder. The PCB features hotswap sockets, RGB underglow, and per-key warm white LEDs. The PCBs have all already been paid for with the manufacturer. Check out the full prototype here.
- The Satisfaction75 prototype will arrive this week. Expect the GB to be in May. There will be at least 75 spots.
The Isotope-NE is now in interest check! Check out the full meme here.
- I am still planning on stocking Gateron Yellows, and trying to source a tactile option that's better than Gateron Browns as well.
- I have two new kits in the prototyping phase, which will arrive with the restocked goods. I hope to show you all soon! If you have new kit ideas, please join my discord and let me know!
April 22, 2019