Budget Price, Endgame Feel
Originally designed by kkatano, the Bakeneko65 is an open-source keyboard featuring an o-ring gasket. An o-ring between the plate and PCB provides friction to hold the plate/PCB assembly in the one-piece case. Cutouts on the PCB allow the o-ring to rest on the mounting points built into the case. The result is a bouncy typing feel with a great sound profile
Customize Your Build
Several addons are available including different types of o-rings, wrist rests, and PCBs!
• Bakeneko65 CNC Anodized Aluminum Case with Zinc Weight
• CannonKeys Custom Foam Carrying Case (Black)
• 50A Silicone O-Ring Gasket
• FR4 Universal Plate
• CannonKeys ANSI Layout Hotswap PCB with cool white per key LED
• C3 Unified Daughterboard (with ESD protection) and JST Cable
• Microfiber Cloth
• (3) 2u Cherry Clip-in Stabilizers, (1) 6.25u Cherry Clip-in Stabilizer with CannonKeys Wire. Due to the mounting style of this keyboard, screw in stabilizers are not supported on backspace and space.
• Custom Bumpon-compatible Silicone Feet
• 65% o-ring gasket mounted keyboard
• FR4 universal plate
• CannonKeys hotswap PCB with ANSI layout (Solder PCB addon available)
• 6 degree typing angle
• Approximately 942g unbuilt with zinc weight
We use photos of our products in hand when possible to show how they look in realistic situations. Sometimes the product might look different within the same listing- this is generally caused by different lighting conditions. When possible, we try to use different lighting conditions to show what the product might look like in different scenarios.
This keyboard is perfect if you are starting in the hobby it's affordable and really simple to build. Everything is included and the colors are so beautiful in hands, no scratch, a nice carrying box, everything is done perfectly for this entry level keyboard. I would recommend it everyday to anyone.
This is for me the go to oring mount keyboard for entry level, such good value for the price
I couldn’t be happier with my new Bakeneko65 CNC. I got the silver kit and the finish, texture, and color came out pristine. The crisp and solid feel of the kit, and relative entry level price make it worth it. If I would've gone with a different kit, I think I'd still be eyeing this Bakeneko65.
Got it shipped to Toronto and shipping was very fast. The keyboard itself is easy to put together and perfect for a beginner. Would buy again in a different colour for sure.