Skip to content
Weekly Update - June 27, 2019
Ortho48, Ortho60, and Practice60 are in stock! More Practice65 kits will be stocked soon.
- The Ortho75 is a 15x5 ortholinear kit, that fits into a 60% case. The firmware is complete, and an order has been placed. Expect it in stock within the next couple weeks.
- I'm working on an app that should make flashing the Blue Pills easier.
- The Instant60 PCB has arrived, and is now shipping! The latest VIA release has support for it. A Mac OS X binary is coming soon. ANSI variants are out of stock, but will be restocked in July.
- The AN-C 60 PCB has passed prototyping. It has support for these layouts, and will be configurable in VIA Configurator. It also features RGB underglow. Preorders will start soon.
- Check out the IC for GMK Peaches n Cream. It will be available for Group Buy on CannonKeys starting on July 1st!
- The order for GMK Wavez has been placed. A first round of samples has been received, and we are iterating with GMK to refine the colors.
- The Satisfaction 75 group buy was a great success! Thank you all for the support. There are more details available on Geekhack.
- The keyboard cases, RAMA Knobs, FR4 plates, and PCBs are all undergoing manufacturing.
- OLED screens and CF plates have arrived. They turned out great.
- Encoders and Default and Pearloid Knobs have shipped.
- Keep your eyes open for the SatisKracken artisan knob release, details will be released this weekend.
- There are still more custom knobs being developed.
- The Brutal60 has been completely shipped. There are a VERY limited number of B stock extras. More details to come this weekend.
- There are no Tsangan plates available
- There will be another round of Brutal60 keyboards in a different, secret color.
- The order for idb60 has been placed with the manufacturer. PCBs have also been ordered. We are on track.
- CannonKeys will be running the Equinox keyboard, in collaboration with Ion Keyboard's Pwner and ai03
- A secret new project is currently underway...
- The GMK Wavez deskmat will be on CannonKeys starting July 1st! The Group buy will run all month.
- I am still planning on stocking Milky Gateron Yellows, they should (hopefully) arrive sometime in July.
GMK Screw In Stabilizers have been ordered and should arrive in July.
Keyboard sleeves are on their way. They will be available in two sizes, one for 60, 65, and 75% boards. The other for TKL and 1800 boards.
CannonKeys stickers are on their way!