Following the success of the Brutal60, the Obliterated75 shares the same Boston City Hall inspired design language, in a 75% form factor.
NOTE: Limit 1 Per Order. Orders with more than one Obliterated75 will be cancelled.
Colors available: Anodized Nantucket Red, Navy, Black, and Rose Gold. E-White and E-Red.
The keyboard features the following:
- Custom fitted CannonKeys hard foam carrying case
- Aluminum top and bottom
- Black FR4 plate in a 6.25U configuration
- Burger mount (Top mount w/ O rings) - o-rings included!
- 7.5 degree angle
- 20mm front height (Same as Tofu)
- 38mm back height
- USB-C port
CannonKeys designed Obliterated75 solder PCB (VIA supported)
- Obliterated75 PCB includes headers so that you can solder on and add WS2812B LED strips for RGB underglow. LED strips not included.
- Bumpons included
- Polyfill will be included as an option for you to use
>> Extra PCBs can be found here <<
>> Extra plates can be found here <<
Standard 6.25U Plate:
Quality Disclaimer: The Obliterated75 is a board aimed to stay within a budget, and maintain affordability. It's fully aluminum and finished beautifully, but to achieve this price point, the quality bar is lower than some of our more "premium line" boards, such as the Satisfaction75 and Chimera65. Customers have been happy with the quality of the Brutal-line boards, but we like to communicate this prior to purchase.
In general, large defects to visible faces will make a board B stock. But minor issues, small issues that are only visible in just the right angle of lighting, or small dents on the bottom of the case that are not visible when the keyboard is fully built and on the desk will not cause a B stock evaluation.