Following the success of the Brutal60, the Obliterated75 shares the same Boston City Hall inspired design language, in a 75% form factor.
The keyboard features the following:
- Custom fitted CannonKeys hard foam carrying case
- Polycarbonate top and bottom
- Black FR4 plate in your choice of 7U or 625U configurations
- Burger mount (Top mount w/ O rings) - o-rings included!
- 7.5 degree angle
- 20 mm front height (Same as Tofu)
- 38 mm back height
- USB-C port
CannonKeys designed Obliterated75 PCB (VIA supported, non-hotswap)
- Bumpons included
- Polyfill will be included as an option for you to use
Quality Disclaimer: The Obliterated75 is a board aimed to stay within a budget, and maintain affordability. It's fully polycarbonate and finished beautifully, but to achieve this price point, the quality bar is lower than some of our more "premium line" boards, such as the Satisfaction75 and Chimera65. Customers have been happy with the quality of the Brutal-line boards, but we like to communicate this prior to purchase.
In general, large defects to visible faces will make a board B stock. But minor issues, small issues that are only visible in just the right angle of lighting, or small dents on the bottom of the case that are not visible when the keyboard is fully built and on the desk will not cause a B stock evaluation.