These are Wuque Studio Stabilizers recolored to match with the Ikki68 Aurora Round 2!
These will become stocked at 11AM ET on November 12th.
These stabilizers work with 1.2mm PCB only
These are PCB mount, screw in stabilizers, and are designed to minimize the rattle as much as possible. The wires clip into the housing and fit into the sliders very snugly. As a result the wires are also less prone to popping out when changing keycaps.
- The housing design makes it very difficult for wires to pop out since they're installed from the bottom.
- There are ribs inside the housing to minimize lube from sticking to the stem, causing them to feel sluggish.
- Comes with PCB mounting pads and Teflon adhesive strips already cut to size to make holee modding easier.
Available in 1 pack:
- (4) 2u stabilizers, (1) 6.25u stabilizer
These stabilizers are for 1.2 mm PCBs and are not compatible with traditional 1.6mm PCBs. In the following case, we recommend these:
- Using Bodo and/or Iceland for Aurora.
- Using a 1.2mm PCB for another keyboard.
For more information on Ikki68 Aurora R2, and links to international vendors, check out the listings on Wuque's site.
The wire clipping in from the bottom basically means you will never have a popped wire. Locking the wire in will be a bit awkward the first time around though, if you're used to conventional stabs. The included Teflon tape is also really easy to apply - just use a tweezer and slide the Teflon into the stem (they give you more than enough Teflon in case you mess up). As for the wires, they weren't completely straight, but none were warped either. If you Holee mod and lube lightly they shouldn't tick.