This is a reference page for the Satisfaction75 Round 2 keyboard. The keyboard will go live at our custom checkout site here at 11 AM Eastern on 11/1/2020
Once you check out, we cannot change your color, knob, or plate layout. So please be careful!
Be sure you CHECK THE BOX for the Satisfaction75 keyboard itself. If you don't check the box, it will not be added to your cart and we will not add it for you.
While it would be best to checkout with everything you want to buy, if want to add items to your order after buying the keyboard, that's not a problem! Look out for an email after you buy an S75. It'll have instructions for you.
Once items are added and paid for, we cannot remove them!
Group Buy Close: Nov 6, 2020, 11:59PM Eastern
Estimated Date of Delivery: Q3 2021
NOTE: This is a Group Buy, and Group Buy terms and conditions apply. The estimated date of delivery is just that - an estimate. Delays and setbacks may occur. Upon purchase, you will be charged immediately. And by purchasing this item, you acknowledge everything stated above. There are no refunds or cancellations for this order. For more information, check out our FAQ
The Satisfaction 75 is a 75% keyboard featuring a rotary encoder (knob), and an OLED screen. The design was inspired by Pirate Captain Henry Morgan's flagship vessel the "Satisfaction". The curve in the back of the case is reminiscent of a pirate ship.
The keyboard has all of the following features:
- OLED Screen
- Real time clock
- Rotary encoder
- VIA Configurator Support and Powered by QMK
- STM32 or equivalent ARM Microprocessor
- South facing backlight LEDs (single color)
- "Burger" o-ring top mount plate
- 6 degree slope
- Aluminum Top and Bottom, Brass plate, Brass weight (unsealed)
- Right side USB-C
- Weighs 1.7 kg / 3.75 lbs without switches, PCB, keycaps, or knob
- Pirate Black
- Cloud White
- Deep Ocean Blue
- Mermaid Purple (New!)
- Seaweed Green (New!)
New to Round 2:
- New Colors
- Microfiber cloth
- Custom CannonKeys Carrying Case
- Improved ESD protection on PCB (grounding foam)
- Extra spacer for OLED on PCB
- Smaller USB Hole
- Smoother bottom chamfer (it's not as sharp)
- Custom Compass Knob in Black, Silver, or Gold Aluminum or PVD Brass
- Black or Silver RAMA Knob
Every kit comes with a top, bottom, sandblasted brass plate, and sandblasted and engraved weight. Additionally, a PCB, an OLED screen (white), rotary encoder, and custom compass knob will also be provided.
Each Satisfaction75 will also come with a custom carrying case.