We're happy to host the Clarabelle Keyboard group buy! This Southpaw 1800-mini style board was designed by The_Royal of KinglyKeys. The Clarabelle uses standard keycap sizes, so you can pick your favorite set to outfit the board! Sleek, modern, and classy - you can't go wrong with a Clarabelle!
- A Modern, Sleek, and Classy Keyboard : PCB, Case, and Firmware Fully Designed By: Garret G. - a.k.a. The_Royal
- Compatible, Comprehensive Layout Options : Designed for ease of transition and ease of keycap outfitting.
- Very Functional In Design : Southpaw Numpad/Open-Arrows/Split-Space gets the job done with ease, no matter the case.
- USB Type-C : The Modern Standard
- RGB LED "CAPSLOCK" Indicator : Fully addressable and fully customizable
- Fully Powered by QMK : The Firmware that makes Sub-60 a viable daily driver (VIA compatibility will also available)
- 5° Typing Angle : The best mix of angled and flat.
- Accented Sandwich-Layered Design : Easy Assembly, good weight distribution.
- 1.5mm Brass Plate : Allows for a solid even-stiffness and sound.
- Brass Accent Nugget: Machined with our star of the show, Clarabelle. PVD Black Badges are also available!
- An Artfully Designed PCB : Simple, clean, and prairie picturesque.
Full ISO & ANSI Layout Configurations : Because I just love slappin-the-heck outta some ISO "Enter".
Each Clarabelle purchase will include:
- Clarabelle Keyboard Case Aluminum Top + Bottom
- Sandblasted Brass Badge
- Brass Plate
- Matte Green + Clear Soldermask Clarabelle PCB by The_Royal
- CannonKeys Custom Fitted Carrying Case
- Frosted PC - Sandblasted Polycarbonate
- Warm Silver
- Black Cow
- Dairy E-white
B Stock units have minor defects ranging from small dents, scratches, and anodization blemishes. Units below B grade are not for sale.