This is a pre-order for the Zoom65 Essential Edition shipped via air express
This keyboard is estimated to ship to us via air express in early June.
Meletrix Zoom65 - 65% Keyboard With a Knob
We are pleased to be working with Meletrix to bring you their flagship board, the Zoom65!
This 65%, gasket mount keyboard is now available in 10 different case colors and 8 different knob/weight finishes, allowing for ultimate personalization! Just add some keycaps and switches for a complete build.
Check out the configurator to see all 80 possible combinations!
Addons: Wireless PCB, PORON dampener kit, storage bag, keyboard feet, PORON gaskets, and brass internal weight.
- Assembled or Unassembled: Unassembled
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Front height: 20mm
- Top case material: Aluminum
- Bottom case material: Aluminum
- Weight material: Aluminum or SS
- Knob material: Aluminum or Brass
- Mounting structure: Gasket mount
- Assembled weight: 1.3kg
- Aluminum top & bottom
- Aluminum or stainless steel weight of buyer's choice
- Aluminum or brass rotary encoder knob matching the weight
- Hotswap multi layout Bluetooth PCB
- Compatible with VIA. ESD Protected. Can be used in wired or wireless mode.
- Flex cut polycarbonate plate
- WS Stabilizers for a complete build
- 2300 mAh Li-ion battery
- Coiled USB cable
- Foam dampener kit
- Switch foam
- Plate foam
- PCB foam
- Bottom case foam
- Keyboard feet
- Screws and other installation tools and accessories
- Faux suede storage bag
Not in the US? Check out our proxies!
This pre-order will be live until April 22nd at 11:59PM ET.
This keyboard is estimated to ship to us via air express in early June and arrive later in the month.
This is a Group Buy/Pre-Order, and Group Buy/Pre-Order terms and conditions apply. The estimated date of delivery is just that - an estimate. Delays and setbacks may occur. Upon purchase, you will be charged immediately. And by purchasing this item, you acknowledge everything stated above. There are no refunds or cancellations for this order. For more information, check out our FAQ