Extras from the Ikki68 Aurora x Winter Breath Keyboard group buy!
The Ikki68 Aurora x Winter Breath is here!
We are pleased to be working with wuque.studio and Jr. Mars to bring you the Ikki68 Aurora x Winter Breath!
The Ikki68 Aurora is an affordable, injection molded, polycarbonate case, gasket-mount keyboard kit from Wuque Studio, the people behind Ikki68, OA Switches and more! This limited edition keyboard was created with ePBT Winter Breath designer Jr. Mars, and features glow in the dark patterns silk screened at the back.
The Aurora uses a variable gasket structure where you can choose how many mounting points to use in order to adjust the amount of bounce / firmness to your liking.
Addons include PCBs, Alu Top Cases, Plates, Brass Weight, Gaskets, PORON Dampener Kit, and Storage Bag
Limit one Aurora x Winter Breath keyboard per order. All sales are final. Stabilizers on this listing are for 1.2mm PCBs.
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate Case
- Case Finish: Translucent Top Case, Opaque Bottom Case
- 720g Weight Unbuilt (1040g Built)
- 6.5 Degree Typing Angle
- Gasket Mounting
- Hotswap PCB
- 1x Ikki68 Aurora x Winter Breath case (PC top case and bottom case)
- 1x Multi-layout hotswap QMK PCB (Bodo, 1.2mm)
- 1x Hotswap Namebadge set
- 1x Default PC plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & case
- 1x Silicone Gaskets Set
- 1x Poron Gaskets Set
- 1x Keyboard storage case
- 1x Coiled USB cable
- 6x 2u + 1x 6.25u set of color matched stabilizers for the 1.2mm PCB.
1x blank logo chip color, color matched to the plate.
- Extra screws, diodes, sockets, keyboard feet, hex screwdriver.
- Case material: Injection molded Polycarbonate.
- Default plate material: PC
- Weight (fully assembled, with optional weight): 1040g
- Weight (fully assembled, no optional weight): 720g
- Case finish: Translucent top case, Opaque bottom case.
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Dimensions: 13.6" x 4.4"
- Base height: 0.9" tall without rubber feet
* Aurora x Winter Breath case and ePBT Winter Breath will be color matched by different sets of people, and they will be produced at two different factories. There may be slight variation in final colors from renders. We will try our best to match as close as possible to the Pantone chip picked by the designer.