These are Wuque Studio Stabilizers recolored to match with the Ikki68 Aurora Round 2!
These are PCB mount, screw in stabilizers, and are designed to minimize the rattle as much as possible. The wires clip into the housing and fit into the sliders very snugly. As a result the wires are also less prone to popping out when changing keycaps.
- The housing design makes it very difficult for wires to pop out since they're installed from the bottom.
- There are ribs inside the housing to minimize lube from sticking to the stem, causing them to feel sluggish.
- Comes with PCB mounting pads and Teflon adhesive strips already cut to size to make holee modding easier.
Available in 4 packs:
- (7) 2u Stabilizers, (1) 6.25u Stabilizer, (1) 7u WIRE ONLY
- (4) 2u Stabilizers, (1) 6.25u Stabilizer, (1) 7u WIRE ONLY
- (1) 2u Stabilizer
- (1) 7u Stabilizer
1.6mm: The 1.6mm version is for the traditional keyboard PCBs. This version fits with most of the keyboard PCBs in the market. Most other stabilizers in the market are also made for 1.6mm PCBs.
1.2mm: 1.2 mm ones are not compatible with traditional 1.6mm PCBs. In the following case, we recommend you to choose 1.2 mm
- Using Bodo and/or Iceland for Aurora.
- Using a 1.2mm PCB for another keyboard.
For more information on Ikki68 Aurora R2, and links to international vendors, check out the listings on Wuque's site.
The set will run from November 12th 11:00 AM ET to November 26th 11:59 PM ET.
Estimated Date of Delivery: February 2022
This is a Group Buy, and Group Buy terms and conditions apply. The estimated date of delivery is just that - an estimate. Delays and setbacks may occur. Upon purchase, you will be charged immediately. And by purchasing this item, you acknowledge everything stated above. There are no refunds or cancellations for this order. For more information, check out our FAQ