The Ikki68 Aurora is here!
Every wired Aurora comes with a multi-layout, hot swap PCB powered by QMK and VIA. You can choose any or all of the following: split backspace, split right shift, split left shift, split spacebars and ISO enter...no soldering required!
The Aurora uses a variable gasket structure where you can choose how many mounting points to use in order to adjust the amount of bounce / firmness to your liking. You can also customize the keyboard with one of many extra badge designs in several different colors!
On top of this, you'll have your choice of wired (QMK/VIA compatible) or wireless version of the Ikki68 Aurora! (Note: Batteries not included)
Finally - we have a limited number of Mizu edition Ikki68 Auroras available. We've partnered with Rensuya to make this a reality!
Addons include PCBs, Plates, Weights, Cases, Gaskets, and Recolored OA Stabilizers
NOTE: LIMIT 1 PER ORDER
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate Case
- 800g Weight unbuilt (1120g Built)
- Frosted Case Finish (Mint and Charcoal)
- 6.5 Degree Typing Angle
- Gasket Mounting
- Hotswap PCB
- Charcoal - Translucent with Black Aluminum Plate
- Mint - Translucent with Mint Aluminum Plate
- Mizu (limit 1 per household) - Opaque with White and Blue Housing, Light Blue Plate
NOTE: Orders will multiple Mizu units will be cancelled and subject to a 3% cancellation fee. Multiple orders to the same address with a Mizu unit will be cancelled and subject to a 3% cancellation fee.
- Wired Version: Fairbanks PCB (Wired, Hotswap PCB with QMK support, multi layout support, and RGB Underglow; for more details on PCB options, check the PCB Addon Page)
- Wireless Version: Tromso PCB (Wireless, no QMK support, BATTERY IS NOT INCLUDED)
- Ikki68 Aurora case and Aluminum Plate
- Silicone Dampening Pad between PCB and Case and Plate and PCB
- Dark gray padded storage case
- Coiled USB A to USB C cable
- Silicone Gaskets
- Poron Gaskets
- Wuque Studio Branded logo Chip
- Blank Logo chip
- Hex Screwdriver
- Spare screws, diodes, sockets, and rubber feet
- Keyboard Badge
- For the Mizu Edition ONLY: Screw-In OA Stabilizers, Matching Mizu Colors - 6x2U and 1x 6.25U
Badges will be sold in a separate group but run by Wuque.Studio.
For more information on Ikki68 Aurora, and links to international vendors, check out the Informational Page
Group Buy Close: March 10, 2021, 11:59 PM Eastern
Estimated Date of Delivery: August 2021
NOTE: This is a Group Buy, and Group Buy terms and conditions apply. The estimated date of delivery is just that - an estimate. Delays and setbacks may occur. Upon purchase, you will be charged immediately. And by purchasing this item, you acknowledge everything stated above. There are no refunds or cancellations for this order. For more information, check out our FAQ