The Andromeda Keyboard
Designed as a cost-no-object keyboard, Andromeda’s sculpted side profiles have been modelled to provide a satin fabric-like elegance, which combined with the soft curvatures used throughout the board give a delicate feel which lead the eyes throughout the design.
Strong straight horizontals strike a heavy contrast to the softer elements to offer the bold, rigid impression to accompany the elegance. The careful balance of both constructs an elegant yet minimal, graceful yet powerful aesthetic fit for any environment.
Interior screws provides a beautiful screwless exterior that does not interfere with the overall form, and a USB daughterboard separate from the main PCB allows for replacing the USB connector in case it wears out.
- Aluminum Case
- Stainless Steel PVD Finished Weight
- Black Anodized Aluminum Plate
- Solderable (non hotswap) PCB with STM32 ARM microcontroller; USB-C via unified daughterboard for readily available replacements if required
- Case Mass: ~3.2kg (Case, weight, plate)
- Typing Angle: 8 degrees
- Grey and Silver PVD Stainless Steel Weight
- Silver and Grey PVD Stainless Steel Weight
Group Buy Close: October 31st, 2020
Estimated Date of Delivery: May 2021
NOTE: This is a Group Buy, and Group Buy terms and conditions apply. The estimated date of delivery is just that - an estimate. Delays and setbacks may occur. Upon purchase, you will be charged immediately. And by purchasing this item, you acknowledge everything stated above. There are no refunds or cancellations for this order. For more information, check out our FAQ