CannonKeys Update - November 18th, 2019
CannonKeys Update - November 18, 2019
- A new update system that will be less cumbersome than these long list of bullet is in progress! I'm making it myself so it's been kinda difficult, but hopefully will land soon.
- I've been absolutely slammed with other work this month (S75, Savage65, Chimera, Iron165, and TMOv2) - but this project is still in progress.
- Our email newsletter is launching! You can subscribe here. Join for early access to product launch information and monthly updates! One deskmat will be raffled off each month to a lucky subscriber!
- All keyboard kits are in stock. Check them out here!
- I'm (still) working on an app that should make flashing the Blue Pills easier.
- The Instant60 PCB is in stock and shipping! Both ANSI and Tsangan variants are available!
- Both A-Stock and B-Stock AN-C PCBs are in stock and shipping! There are only a few B-Stock PCBs left (only has 7U bottom row support), so get your order in before its too late!
- GMK Delta and KAT Eternal are currently running on CannonKeys. Both group buys end on December 1st, so don't miss out!
- GMK Cafe made MOQ, and orders have been placed. We've received 2 rounds of color samples, and will be announcing our final colors soon.
- GMK Pretty in Pink made MOQ with vendors stepping up to purchase extras! We're waiting on invoices from GMK, but once those are in hand, we'll be able to pay GMK and donate the rest to charity.
- GMK First Love made MOQ and all orders have been placed. We've received a first round of color samples, but were not perfect. The 2nd round of color samples has arrived, and we've approved colors for production.
- GMK Voyage made MOQ and the order has been placed. All kits will be made. Color sampling is finished.
- We are on track to ship in February 2020
- GMK Missing Keys and GMK BoW/WoB Extension Kit both made MOQ and orders have been placed.
- The group buy for GMK Peaches n Cream has and the order has been placed
- The order has been placed with GMK
- We were not happy after 2 rounds of color sampling. The 3rd round is in progress.
- Given GMK's timelines, the new ETA is January 2020, but given the trouble color sample, this may slip.
- The order for GMK Wavez has been placed.
- The final colors were determined in a 3rd round of color sampling.
- The new ship date is December 2019. We chose not to rush into production in order to get the colors perfect.
- For the Satisfaction75, Iron165, and TMOv2 group buys, I'm working on something to help me combine orders and refund/reinvoice shipping as needed. It should be done this week, so expect refunds/invoiced this week. Sorry for the delay!
- Keyboards have started to ship. They will ship in waves. They should all be shipped by the end of the month.
- Those of you who bought just RAMA Knobs without a keyboard should have already received them.
- Chimera65 will start GB on November 23rd. Full details here.
- 160 units will be available. 10 special edition, 30 e-white, and 120 standard.
- Special edition units will be available on a FCFS basis starting at 9 AM EST.
- The rest will be available FCFS at 10 AM EST.
- Savage65, the next keyboard in the brutalist-inspired line seeded by the Brutal60, will be sold as an in-stock item.
- The keyboard will come with a 2 FR4 plates, one 6.25U and one 7U, and a PCB.
- There will be 4 colors available: Lilac (same as prototypes), Burgundy, Navy, and Black
- The Savage65 will release on November 29th at 10 AM EST (Black Friday). It will cost $260, but on Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, use coupon code SAVAGEBFCM for $5 off.
- The Smith+Rune Iron165 was extremely successful. The large order for manufacturing has been placed.
- Invoices for fixed shipping / refunds for combined orders should go out later this week.
- The TMOv2 buy was also extremely successful. All units sold out. The manufacturing order has been placed.
- Refunds for combined orders should go out later this week.
- The Ai03 x ION Equinox group buy was extremely successful! We hit MOQ and the manufacturing order has been placed.
- We did some last minute testing on the PCB, and the order will be placed.
- Our estimated ETA of Late Jan. 2020 is still accurate.
- Designed by TopClack's Jae, the J-02 keyboard will be running on CannonKeys in February!
- For more information, check out this thread on geekhack.
- idb60 is 100% fulfilled for all US orders
- For updates on non-US orders, please read this.
- The order for the Voyage deskmats have been placed. They should ship in December.
- The GMK First Love and GMK Cafe deskmats made MOQ and should ship in Q1 2020.
- The Peaches n Cream, Wavez, Great Wave, and Logo Pattern deskmats arrived and have been shipped. If you placed an order for one with another item, they will ship when the other item ships.
- Keyboard Sleeves are now in stock!
- CannonKeys stickers have arrived! Every order will come with a CannonKeys sticker.